Monday, January 23, 2012

My Third Decade

Six months ago I started a private blog as a way to inspire myself at a time when my life lacked momentum and boredom was starting to morph into depression.


When I began the blog I quickly jotted down 40 items I'd like to accomplish before my 40th birthday. I put down the first things that came to mind and simply drew a line after 40. Needless to say, many things have changed over the last 6 months. I've crossed a few items off the list. My personal and professional lives are pretty great right now, but I desperately want both to be better.

I turn 30 next month. In anticipation of this, I'm renewing my blogging and opening it up to others to see as well. While the central topic will remain my list and pursuit of accomplishing all my goals, that's not enough to fill a blog with. I'm also going to show progress on my shorter term goals. I'll undoubtedly have some posts on random topics seen through my eyes.

This will be a blog about figuring out what kind of man I want to be, how I plan on becoming that man, and my progress towards him.

At its very least, this blog will be a personal journal of my 30's. At its greatest, some will read my scribblings and be inspired to become the best possible version of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment